I thought it was about time I posted an update. The site didn’t take off as I expected last year but it was still very interesting time. Though I’d visited a couple of events at Shelsley Walsh in 2006, 2007 was my first full year and I learnt a lot about hill climbing, how to photography it and met some very nice people. Thanks all.
Currently I don’t know what will happen with this site for 2008. Other sites are now established to handle the forum/community side of things so I think it will stay focused on the photography but let me know if you have any ideas. As well as getting to the majority of Shelsley Walsh events I’m hoping to be able to get to some of the other hill climbs, particularly at Loton Park and Prescott.
To improve the site a little ready for 2008 I’ve made a few changes: -
- All images have had extra processing so the smaller sizes look better.
- Most photo pages now include a link below the image to find more photos of that driver. E.g. 'View more photos of Martin Groves.'
- Registered users can now leave comments on photos or albums.
- Registered users also have aceess to larger size images than guests.
- You can now view the most popular images in an album (link at the bottom of album pages) or across the entire site (link on the left when in the gallery section)
- You can also view a slide show of an album (link at the bottom of album pages)
Good luck to all in 2008.